Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Deviated septum?

The story:
Jennifer Aniston reportedly had work done on her nose to correct a deviated septum.


The combatants:
A Socialite's Life says: Jennifer Aniston gives the ol' schaz an overhaul
Best Week Ever says: Jen will become prettier than Angelina, even if it takes all the plastic surgery in the world
Dlisted says: Did Aniston get a nose job?
I'm Not Obsessed says: Jennifer Aniston had work done on her nose
Lainey Gossip says: Deviated septum is the new appendicitis
Mollygood says: Jen changes noses mid-fame
Popsugar says: The one where Jennifer Aniston fixes botched surgery
The Superficial says: Jennifer Aniston gets another nose job

Who said it best:
The Superficial may have found the real reason behind the repair work:
This all feels like a sad attempt to get Brad Pitt back. Next she's gonna get some boob implants, hire some model/actor to play her boyfriend, and then accidentally run into Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at their home wearing lingerie. "Oh, what are the odds of seeing you here? Oops, I dropped my pencil."
Image via Yeeeah

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhinoplasty Los Angeles said...

I'd appreciate! I've been planning to get my nose straightened and this blog seems to be very informative for people like me that look out for info on rhinoplasty

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home