Friday, January 12, 2007

Any warm-blooded mammal will do

The story:
Tara Reid is Down Under doing some paid promotional work, which included swimming with dolphins.


The combatants:
A Socialite's Life says: Tara Reid gives dolphin mouth AIDS
Dlisted says: What has this dolphin done to deserve this?
Faded Youth says: A day in the life of Tara Reid
The Gilded Moose says: Blowhole violated
I'm Not Obsessed says: Tara Reid swims with a dolphin
Mollygood says: God, Tara, stop looking so desparate
TMZ says: Tara Reid gets fishy down under

Who said it best:
Dlisted is putting a call in to PETA:
When asked about his experience, the dolphin said “I have warts on my damn a-hole! WARTS ON MY A-HOLE! Who’s going to love me now? They paid me overtime for this, but still! My life is over! What was magical for her was a nightmare for me!”
Image via Dlisted

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home