Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Who could it be?

The story:
Nicole Richie posted a *blind* item on her MySpace.


The combatants:
Agent Bedhead says: Nicole Richie gains a few pounds and a backbone
A Socialite's Life says: I'm guessing Nicole's split with Rachel Zoe wasn't too amicable
Best Week Ever says: Anorexic finger pointing escalates to poorly worded, error-ridden MySpace blog
Celebitchy says: Nicole Richie vs. Rachel Zoe, it's on
CelebNewsWire says: "Tasty former stylist skewers" -- the closest Nicole Richie gets to food
Defamer says: Nicole Richie's MySpace blog a place for writing blind items about former friends
Dlisted says: Nicole Richie's blind item
Hollywood Rag says: Nicole Richie posts blind item
I Don't Like You In That Way says: Rachel Zoe is a good guess
I'm Not Obsessed says: Nicole Richie vs Rachel Zoe: the battle continues
Mollygood says: Raisin lettuce face cup vs. N-rich: fight

Who said it best:
A Socialite's Life isn't really taking sides, but...:
In the stylist's defense, I have to give her some credit for making Nicole look half-way human.... Does anyone else recall a lot of pink halter tops and denim shorts way back on The Simple Life season one?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again
here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!

Also visit my homepage Overnight Reputation

3:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home