Thursday, November 23, 2006

Canoodling Simpsons part 2

The story:
Page Six reports that Ashlee Simpson and the very married Taye Diggs were spotted on a *date* in New York.


The combatants:
Allie is Wired says: Ashlee Simpson and Taye Diggs?
A Socialite's Life says: Oh hell Naw
The Blemish says: Ashlee Simpson and Taye Diggs get cozy
Egotastic says: Ashlee Simpson totally wants Taye Diggs
Holy Candy says: Taye Diggs and Ashlee Simpson?!
I Don't Like You In That Way says: Joe Simpson isn't going to like this
I'm Not Obsessed says: Ashlee Simpson and Taye Diggs dating?
Mollygood says: How Ashlee got her groove back

Who said it best:
A Socialite's Life wonders about Taye's mindset:
I'm sorry, but I don't even like the idea that those two would be friends. I mean, Taye, please tell me you're more interesting than that.
Image via I Don't Like You In That Way

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home