Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Seacrest out

The story:
Ryan Seacrest dumped Teri Hatcher after they were photographed kissing on their 3rd date, saying “I don’t think I can do this with you.”

Image via Smells Like Snark
The combatants:
Tabloid Whore says: Ryan Seacrest totally bailed on Teri Hatcher
A Socialite’s Life says: Ryan Searest dumped Teri Hatcher after 3rd date
Glitterati Gossip says: Teri Hatcher says Seacrest dumped her
US Weekly Online says: Teri Hatcher tells Oprah: Seacrest dumped me
Popsugar says: Teri won’t shut up
The Superficial says: Teri Hatcher and Ryan Seacrest break up

Who said it best:
Superficial, how I love you for this:
There are a few reasons I can think of why Ryan Seacrest wouldn't be able to "do this" with Teri Hatcher. I'd go into detail, but it's mostly just variations of her not having a penis, and there are only so many ways I can say it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home