Friday, April 07, 2006

Whack-Job Supermodel vs 200lb Lesbian

Image via The Superficial

The story:
Rosie O'Donnell wants to give more than just a verbal smackdown to repeat abuser Naomi Campbell.

The combatants:
Celebrity Hijinx says: I'll smack a bitch
Hollywood Tuna says: Rosie O'Donnell wants a piece of Naomi Campbell
The Superficial says: Rosie O'Donnell challenges Naomi Campbell

Who said it best:
Gotta love Celebrity Hijinx' improvised dialogue in the headline. The Superficial and Hollywood Tuna both note that a repeat abuser like Campbell would likely win this celebrity death match, and I'll give this one to H-Tuna for this:
You know what I’d like to see? I’d like to see Naomi Campbell beat Rosie O’Donnell’s with a cell phone.
I can think of a few other celebs to add to that list!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home